Friday, March 21, 2014

Story

 I think I'll write about my grandmom's beach house. 
We usually go there every summer. 
My family loves the beach, I don't like the heat too much thought so I usually leave before the rest of my family. 
 The house is maybe 3 or 4 blocks away from the beach, so we usually walk to the beach. When we walk there, there is usually a yellow building that we pass by. At the end of last summer it was knocked down thought, I haven't been there since. It will probably feel different walking to the beach this summer. 
 The beach house is very put together. My grandmom even printed out rules and put them on the fridge.  The house has a lot of paintings all over. And a lot of bird statues things in the living room. 
 My family likes to go to the beach around 11. We usually bring towels, food, chairs, and a radio along with other stuff. The time usually goes fast on the beach. Until time just seem to stopped and go by slow. This summer I hope to stay till sunset. 

No comments:

Post a Comment