Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Time Capsule 2014

When I found out about the time capsules, I had no idea what I was going to do. But once I finished my time capsule I found how easy this was. Most people wouldn't know what most of the items in my box mean, but I do. I have things such as photos of me and my friends to look back on, I box I found in my room, also letters and notes I wrote. Also others items I thought would be good for my box. When open this box I will laugh at some things and just have not a lot of emotions on others. But the whole idea will most likely make me happy I did this. There are  some items I put in there and kinda forgot about. In a few years I will probably forget about most of these items. So when I open this time capsule I am pretty sure I will just smile about it all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment